Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Nintendo Theme

Here We Go!!
My Nintendo is finally here, along with Nintendo's first ever mobile app for IOS and Android. Well, once you get started using Miitomo, you can quickly earn enough points to purchase a couple Super Mario rewards. Including a 3DS Home theme to commemorate the launch of Miitomo. Right now there's two themes available, Donkey Kong and Mario!! Mario's theme has new music and the words "My Nintendo" on the lower screen. Of course with badges and things, those words may be covered up, but the theme still doesn't look too bad, not bad at all. The music in this theme is titled "Something for you". The background is stationary but looks very nice, even in 3D. This reward will be available for purchase via My Nintendo until May 1st 2016
SOURCE: My Nintendo's Mario Theme

 Remember, Mario-Time-all-the-time

No comments:

Post a Comment