Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mushrooms Are on SALE!!

Here We Go!!

The Mushrooms title was a joke...

"We have a Coca-Cola distributor who comes to us and creates these really interesting designs for us," Hughes, 24, told ABC News. "Mario came up last Tuesday and he's been hanging out ever since."~Austin Hughes

Now that's what I call "POP-art". Sorry I had to. I just had to say it. The Orange Street Farm Food market in Missoula, Montana has a guy that comes in and makes displays like this one from pop twelve packs. This news was obtained from ABC, what I don't understand is that the display was mentioned as being Mario Luigi and Toadstool. I can only assume that the reporter has no real knowledge of Super Mario because that is clearly a Super Mushroom floating over a Warp Pipe. That made me laugh a bit on the inside.

SOURCE
 Remember, Mario-Time-all-the-time

No comments:

Post a Comment